Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movers & Shakers - December 2016 to ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claudette View Post
    God Bless you Shadow, hope you are feeling better.
    Why thank you, Claudette ! I am back to just general stiffness, lol. TAkes a whole lot more moaning and groaning some days than others to get up and going .

Still working on my upper body with weights. Can hardly wait to see more muscle development.
    And it will come. You go, girl !

Here is to continued exercise.
    Here, here !!!!

Comment

Hi ya'll,

Got a great report on Friday from my allergist, so over the weekend I started exercising again.

Son is trying to lose some weight, get off the sugar, so he is walking with me quite often.

Yesterday at the state park, even though some of the trails are still being repaired since the massive flood of May 2015, I found areas to walk for interval training with him, my DH, grandson in a umbrella stroller and my granddaughter hopping along beside us; we hiked for 50 minutes and I got upper body work pushing the stroller over rugged terrain.

Today, back to straight walking in my hilly neighborhood, for 40 minutes; Callantics tonight: light weight work again for my sore upper arms.

As I posted on Challenges, I can now wear comfortably a size 14, and even got on a size 12 buttoned, so I am making progress.

Here is to a great week!

Comment

Got a great report on Friday from my allergist, so over the weekend I started exercising again.
        Great news, Claudette !

Son is trying to lose some weight, get off the sugar, so he is walking with me quite often.
        Nice .

Yesterday at the state park, even though some of the trails are still being repaired since the massive flood of May 2015, I found areas to walk for interval training with him, my DH, grandson in a umbrella stroller and my granddaughter hopping along beside us; we hiked for 50 minutes and I got upper body work pushing the stroller over rugged terrain.
        Well done, Claudette !

Today, back to straight walking in my hilly neighborhood, for 40 minutes; Callantics tonight: light weight work again for my sore upper arms.
        Excellent plan !

As I posted on Challenges, I can now wear comfortably a size 14, and even got on a size 12 buttoned, so I am making progress.
        You are quite the poster woman for the benefit of perseverance !

Here is to a great week!
        Indeed !!!

Comment

Hi, still exercising as usual.

No internet until Thursday, so I am at our son's home to type this.

Still exercising, upper arms, are looking better .

Here is to a much healthier, slimmer me.

Comment

Hi, still exercising as usual.
            Awesome !

No internet until Thursday, so I am at our son's home to type this.
            Oh dear !

Still exercising, upper arms, are looking better .
            Well done !

Here is to a much healthier, slimmer me.
            Indeed !!!

Comment

Well, *I* am still moving it. Is anyone else out there ?

Comment

Ya betcher boots I'm movin' and shakin', Shadow! I also spent a couple of hours playing high-energy Irish music with some friends tonight. That must be good for extra credit? It's getting close to St. Patrick's day. Some of our audience were in green for the occasion.

My Airdyne time is paying off with more defined muscles and slightly less pudge. Half hour most days.

Sorry I haven't been posting more often. My family has been keeping me busy. I know that's a poor excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by gitfiddle View Post
                  Ya betcher boots I'm movin' and shakin', Shadow!
                  Fabulous !
                  I also spent a couple of hours playing high-energy Irish music with some friends tonight. That must be good for extra credit?
                  You bet !
                  It's getting close to St. Patrick's day. Some of our audience were in green for the occasion.
                  Jeez - if only we could get people that patriotic about OUR country !

My Airdyne time is paying off with more defined muscles and slightly less pudge.
                  Happy dancing for you, my friend!!!
                  Half hour most days.
                  Well done!

Sorry I haven't been posting more often. My family has been keeping me busy. I know that's a poor excuse!
                  It's okay - you're here now and that's what counts !

Comment

Hi I am exercising daily. Arms looking pretty good.

Going to a re done hiking trail today. Will keep you all posted.

ed

Comment

Claudette - Hope your hike went well ! I knew you were up and moving - just makes it a more interesting thread when people check in .

Comment

Saw my doc today and got kudos for all the muscle work I "didn't" need! That said, my neck and shoulders got the royal treatment. Hurt so good!

Comment

Originally posted by gitfiddle View Post
                          Saw my doc today and got kudos for all the muscle work I "didn't" need! That said, my neck and shoulders got the royal treatment. Hurt so good!
                          Nice !

Comment

Hi, Shadow and Carol,
                            I need the wet noodle treatment today.
                            We moved into day light saving time this week, and I have been dragging all week.
                            I have only exercised twice this week.

So, today I plan:
                            Treadclimber 15min tonight
                            Upper body weights
                            Callanetics 1

I am feeling better and more energized (finally) today. Wish we could just leave the time in daylight savings for all the year.

Thanks for your support.

Comment

Hi, Shadow and Carol,
                              I need the wet noodle treatment today.
                              We moved into day light saving time this week, and I have been dragging all week.
                              I have only exercised twice this week.
                              No wet noodles, dear Claudette! This whole DST nonsense is hard on people - in fact, accidents spike drastically during the first week of the change. Personally I think we should just leave well enough alone .

So, today I plan:
                              Treadclimber 15min tonight
                              Upper body weights
                              Callanetics 1
                              Awesome

I am feeling better and more energized (finally) today.
                              Great !
                              Wish we could just leave the time in daylight savings for all the year.
                              As I'm sure you can tell, I wish we could stay in standard time .

Thanks for your support.
                              Hey, that's what we're here for !

Comment

Working...
                              X