Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudette, it's nice to hear your voice! I know that you're making progress even if you don't post often. Congratulations on your next addition coming soon. We wait impatiently for them to show up and before we know it, they're off to school!

I remember VBS days when my son was that age. I was always "Miss Music".

Comment

Just a quick check in to say hi and everything else is the same. I've been trying to cut back on everything (protein, fat, carbs) to see if it helps me lose weight. I've been searching for Atkins frozen dinners but boy are they hard to find these days! I found three flavors. I wish I could find the breakfast burritos. Those sound tasty! I did find two Healthy Choice Café Steamers that were low carb as well - nice!
      Have any of you tried the Atkins trail bars? Thought I'd buy some (non-chocolate flavor). I don't like their bars that taste so fake-sugary. I'm hoping they're more natural flavored. Anyone tried them?

Comment

No, Ammy, I haven't had one in years! I tend to keep a handful of roasted almonds in a snack bag for emergencies. They're boring enough that they don't "call" me and they keep in my purse forever.

Comment

Working...
        X